Designed specifically for horns, drums, and acoustical and electric guitars, the N/D468’s large-diameter voice coil (up to 50% larger than other mics) provides a sound that’s natural yet powerful and articulate. A unique pivoting-head design ensures perfect mic placement, while the supercardioid pattern provides superior off-axis rejection and acoustic isolation in any application.
- Designed for Concert Sound, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Stadium Systems, Studio, and other applications.
- Designed specifically for instruments
- Supercardioid pattern
- Dynamic, high-sensitivity neodymium element
- Unique pivoting head for perfect placement on drums, horns, acoustic and electric guitar
- Accurate response, even at high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Rugged steel construction
|Audio Frequency Response
||20 - 22,000 Hz Near Field; 60 - 22,000 Hz Far Field
||52 mm (2.05")
|Impedance, Low-Z balanced
|Open Circuit Voltage
||115 mm (4.53")
6.7 oz (190 g)