The N/D767a is the singer and engineer’s first choice for outstanding vocal clarity in live performance. With low handling noise, VOB™ technology, and excellent clarity through all frequencies, the N/D767a is the top-choice dynamic mic in its class.
- Designed for Concert Sound, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Stadium Systems, and other applications.
- Top-class vocal microphone
- Multi-stage shock mount
- Dynamic, high-sensitivity neodymium element
- Tight-mesh Memraflex™ grille
- Condenser-like performance
- VOB™ technology
- Supercardioid polar pattern
|Audio Frequency Response||35 - 22,000 Hz Near Field; 70 - 22,000 Hz Far Field|
|Connector Type||3-pin XLR|
|Diameter (Max)||52 mm (2.05")|
|Impedance, Low-Z balanced||300 Ω|
|Open Circuit Voltage||3.1 mV/Pascal|
|Height||181 mm (7.13")|
9.17 oz (260 g)