Some quick answers to a few frequently asked questions:
What currency is your website by default?
A. All prices are stated in Australian dollars and are Inclusive of GST
Do you ship internationally?
A. We do not take orders from overseas we only service Australia
What shipping method do you use?
A. Where small items such as CD's, DVD's, Pedals, Strings, Leads, Sheet Music, Headphones, Accessories etc are being sent, Australia Post will be used. For larger items a courier will be used. Couriered items must be deliverable – usually to a business address if possible. To often couriers are left bamboozled with people not being at home for a street address delivery. Therefore it is your responsibility to give us the correct shipping details.
As all our parcels are sent as registered and insured we require a signature upon delivery. Delivery is usually attempted straight to your door. If there is no one available to sign for the delivery, or if the local postal service does not offer this direct service, then a Card will be left in your mailbox advising you of either a post office to collect your parcel from, or in the case of a courier delivery, a contact number to call to re-arrange the delivery.
If you pick up in store there is no extra charge
What do we do with your information?
From time to time we may email you with information for clinics, special offers, visiting artists, Magpie gig guide, new releases and so on. If you do not wish to receive these emails please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund / Exchange Policy
Magpie Music will happily exchange, repair or offer store credit for your goods in the following cases:
- If the goods have a genuine manufacturers defect that cannot be repaired easily or quickly.
- If the goods are significantly different to what was advertised.
- your purchase/s is/are not performing as they are supposed to.
Magpie Music will not exchange or offer store credit where:
- The customer simply changes their mind
- The customer damages the goods after purchase
- Original packaging and all original accessories are not included in the return.
You will need to ring or email Magpie Music to get an RA (Return Authority) before dispatching the goods.
The cost for the return of any goods will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
At Magpie Music our bottom line is customer satisfaction. If at all possible we prefer you come into the store located in 125 Auckland street, Bega, NSW, Australia 2550, and try before you buy, especially with guitars, violins, keyboards and pianos. You are most welcome to call and talk to an experienced and knowledgeable staff member for quality, unbiased advice. We have too many titles for CD's and DVD's to list them all in our online store but we carry a wide range from medieval to the present, and all styles / genres in between. We are renowned for our ability to find that elusive disk. Come give us a try.
* Freight prices will depend on the size of its item and its destination. where possible bundling more than one item is more cost efficient. Please phone for a quote
* Magpie Music Makes every effort to ensure our pricing is up to date at all times